Teams and Groups
At Nuclear we welcome teams & groups to take part in all our obstacle race events. Working within your team and outside of it is what obstacle racing camaraderie is all about!
BENEFITS OF BOOKING A TEAM
- You can reserve spaces in the same wave (so you’re altogether) for 30 days giving time to rally your troops
- You can see who’s booked on & who hasn’t so you can manage your team
- There’s no cost to reserve spaces s0…
IS YOUR CHILD PART OF THE TEAM?
If yes, book your child on as the team captain. All correspondence will go to the email address attached to that child’s booking. From there you will have access to the TEAM CAPTAIN options.
I AM AN ADULT LEADER/COACH/ORGANISER
I have no children participating in this team. In this case email email@example.com to set up a team.
CAN I HOLD PLACES FOR MY TEAM SO WE CAN RUN TOGETHER?
When the team captain creates a team and pays for him/herself, reserved places will be held for a maximum of 30-100 days (race day countdown dependent).
When the holding period expires, places will automatically go back for sale on the website.
HOW DO TEAM MEMBERS JOIN MY TEAM?
- Every Rookie team captain is issued with a password which is found in the email confirmation along with the team name. Share the name & password with team members and ask them to book via the website selecting the JOIN TEAM tab.
- Tell team members to select & book the same event you have set the team up for via the website eg Rookie Rush team entry
- The team member selects JOIN TEAM.
- Enter the team name.
- Enter password (if team is ‘Private’).
- Fill out form.
- At the end of the form finish and pay or add another member then pay.
- Once paid a confirmation email will be sent to the email used at booking.
There are no team discount offered for any Rookie events.
A team member can transfer to another person via their confirmation email.